Message Sent

Thank you for your query,  we endeavour to answer all enquiries as soon as possible.  You may find that our FAQ page is helpful.

If you have witnessed an incident of theft or vandalism at an allotment please report this to the police using the 101 non-emergency number.   It is important that incidents are reported so that they can be registered in the crime log and issued a crime number.